Location: Archway Trust – Northampton villages of Ashton, Roade, Courteenhall and Hartwell
Job Type: Part Time
Contract Type: 12 months Fixed-Term from 1 September 2020 to 31 August 2021
Hours: 15 per week
Salary: £7254 per annum
Closing Date: Thursday 11 June 2020
We are looking for a young person who :
- Easily relates to young people and their families.
- Is willing to develop and use their faith-sharing skills.
- Enjoys working with a team
What is the role about?
- Helping young people to grow in their faith.
- Inspiring young people to develop in leadership roles.
What’s in it for you?
- Discovering the joys of working ecumenically.
- Learning from our skilled Families & Children’s Worker
- Enjoying the challenges of rural village life.
- Age 18-23
- To be a Christian
There is a genuine Occupational Requirement for the post holder to be a Christian in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
For an informal discussion with a member of the team please contact
Deacon Richard Beckett on 01604 705642 or email richard.[email protected]
Interviews will be held via ZOOM on 30th June 2020
This post holds an Occupational Requirement for the post holder to be a young person within the age range of 18 – 23 (Standing Order 250, and the Missing Generation Report, Conference 2009).