NAYC Northamptonshire Association of Youth Clubs help young people develop physically, mentally and spiritually, through their leisure time activities. The have a series of online training available.
If you are interested in Youth Work training see the following:
Join our NAYC Link
Thursday 18th Feb 2021, 7pm–8.30pm On Zoom
· Networking – Introduction to Volunteers
· Special guest: Kate from Pacesetters, delivers a taster session for Bite-size well–being programme.
· Mental Health training available
· Online games & What we can do?
Join our NAYC Emerging leaders (14 -17yrs) Link
Tuesday 23rd Feb 2021, 7pm, On Zoom
· Emerging leaders update
· Special guest: Mark from Inspiration FM
· Discuss opportunities and how to get involved, with games.
For more information, or to book a place please email Zoe Robinson: [email protected]